Ubisoft has published the patch notes for the next Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege update. We have the complete information on the RSS6 update 5.2.3.
Rainbow Six Siege Update 1.89 is now ready for download for PC, PS4, and Xbox One. Rainbow Six Siege Patch 5.2.3 also covers Patch 5.2.2, which has already been released for PC.
Get the Rainbow Six Siege update 1.89 patch notes below.
Rainbow Six Siege Update 1.89 Patch Notes UPDATES
Some updates to the notifications system to help make future popups less spammy.
After August 11, 2020, 2-Step Verification will be mandatory for ranked on PC in APAC. If you have not activated 2SV before this date, you will be locked out of the Ranked queue until 2SV is enabled on your account.
Activate 2SV under the account management section at https://account.ubisoft.com!
For more information on balancing changes, see our Designer’s Notes.
If you’ve ever stepped on a Lego…this hurts worse. Making her gadget a bit more enjoyable to use, we’re looking to make Gridlock players’ lives a bit easier.
- Lowered Gridlock’s Caltrop deployment time to 9s (down from 13s).
- Lowered the individual Caltrops deployment time to 0.45s (down from 0.7s).
- Lowered the range of random deploy variation to 0.05s (down from 0.1s).
- Added a delay of 0.45s before the deployment sequence starts (previously no delay).
The Rainbow has goat to dash. We want to let Oryx make more use of his dash, and added mobility and durability will hopefully make him a bit more fun to play.
- Using his dash through a soft wall will not deplete all the dash charges.
- Increased Dash refresh time to 12s (up from 8s).
- Dash recovery time for all dashes is now 0.5s. (Previous recovery times: soft wall = 1s, enemy = 0.7s).
Hide the hostages! Giving Fuze a bit more presence and utility with an additional charge.
- Increased the number of cluster charges to 4 (up from 3)
To maintain consistency with software interactions, we’re giving enemies that are pushed through walls the same feedback as to when Oryx dashes through them.
- When pushed through a wall by Nomad’s air jabs or Oryx’s dash, players will receive the same feedback and take equal damage (5 hp) when Oryx dashes through a soft wall.
- FIXED – Missing anchoring decals from Ace’s SELMA.
- FIXED – Ace’s SELMA can get stuck when thrown in a certain way at some beams, becoming unrecoverable.
- FIXED – While grappling through a window or hatch, Amaru can aim faster with her LMG if she times her sprint and ADS buttons just before landing.
- FIXED – IQ’s gadget will not display the outline and distance of Melusi’s Banshees.
- FIXED – Zofia’s concussion grenades are impacted by external explosions and can bounce away from the target location.
- FIXED – Flattening the doorframes and windows on all maps.
- FIXED – Floating and indestructible wooden squares after destroying some walls on Yacht.
- FIXED – Gunshot sounds are muffled when shooting from inside 1F Technical Seating of Plane.
- FIXED – Various menu/UI fixes.
- FIXED – Various cosmetics fixes.
- FIXED – Various Lighting issues on maps.
- FIXED – Various shop visual and cosmetic fixes.
- FIXED – (PvE) Interaction between Ace’s gadget and AI.
The game is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the latest Rainbow Six Siege patch notes, and content drop news for the game.