Rainbow Six Siege Update 1.85 Rolled Out, Patch Notes Y5S1.2
Attention! Ubisoft has released the Rainbow Six Siege 1.85 update on today, bringing Y5S1.2 changes to the shooter. There are bug fixes, launcher stabilization adjustments, and more. Below head for Rainbow Six Siege 1.85 updates.
The full patch notes can be found below.
Rainbow Six Siege Update 1.85 – Patch Notes 5.1.2
Update – the quick match map pool will remain the same throughout Y5S1 and will rotate again in Y5S2.
With you til the end of the line.
- Frag Grenades replaced with Claymores.
- Increased Skeleton Key Magazine Capacity:
- Skeleton Key magazine capacity increased to 5 + 1
- Skeleton Key max ammo count is now 25+1
- Reduced number of Volcán shields to 2 (down from 3).
Less of a pain-in-the-schnitzel.
- Now a 2-speed/2-armor operator.
Still a shortie.
- Removed Super Shorty secondary.
Lights, Camera, Action!
- Increased number of Candelas to 4 (up from 3).
- Replaced Claymores with Smoke Grenades.
- Increased T-95 LSW damage to 46 (up from 43).
- Added a Razor Holographic Sight option to her M12.
TCSG12 (KAID, GOYO)
- Added an additional magazine to the TCSG12.
- Reduced TCSG12 damage to 57 (down from 84).
- FIXED – Barricade replication issues where the barricade is not destroyed for all players in game except the shooter.
- FIXED – The Dynamic Play button does not update properly when last match was on an Event/Discovery playlist.
- FIXED – Players can clip inside the excavator in EXT Construction Site of Oregon.
- FIXED – Game boots with DX11 when players manually select the Vulkan executable in the steam installation folder.
- FIXED – Minor menu/shop visual and cosmetic fixes.
- FIXED – Lighting issue on Consulate map (hotfixed on PC on March 30).
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the latest Rainbow Six Siege patch notes, and content drop news for the game.