Red Dead Redemption 2 Title Update 1.15 Patch Notes For PS4, Xbox One & Pc
Rockstar released a new update for Red Dead Redemption 2 December 13th .The Red Dead Online Update 1.15 is now available for download, for PS4, Xbox One & Pc. You have to download and install a total of 7.7 GB.
With the Moonshiners Update there is some new content, including new unlockable content for the Schwarzbrenner role, the new Navy revolver, additional clothing and additional storage space for outfits in your wardrobe.
Red Dead Redepmtion Update 1.15 Patch Notes
A new Weapon, the Navy Revolver, has been added to Red Dead Online, and can be purchased from any Gunsmith or the Handheld Catalog:
THE OUTLAW PASS NO. 2
The Outlaw Pass no. 2 is a purchasable upgrade (for a cost of 40 gold bars) that offers rewards across 100 ranks of benefits:
- 40 gold bars
- An array of special offers & rewards
- Role XP boosts during the Club Membership period
- Horse Masks
- New gun wraps
- A trusty camp husky dog
- Various accessories for your camp
- Aesthetic perks for your Moonshine operation
Everything you unlock during the Membership period (until March 10, 2020) wants persist after the Membership period expires.
OTHER TITLE UPDATE NOTES
More additions to Red Dead Online along with Moonshiners including:
- Photo Mode has been added for consoles (PS4 & Xbox One)
- A new Horse Breed, Norfolk Roadster (with 6 coat variations) has been added to Red Dead Online and can be unlocked through Moonshiner Role progression.
- New Moonshiner role unlocks
- Additional clothing options
- An increase in the amount of outfit slots in your wardrobe
- Polished Copper Still Upgrade (free for Twitch Prime Members)
- Collector’s Bag (free for Twitch Prime Members)
STORY MODE CONTENT
The following Story Mode content, previously exclusive to the PC edition, is now available to all PlayStation 4 players [PS4 Early Access]:
- Photo Mode has been added for the PS4 console
- Four new Weapons Added to Story Mode: M1899 Pistol, Evans Repeater, High Roller Revolver and LeMat Revolver
- Seven new Horses Added to Story Mode: Perlino Andalusian, Red Chestnut Arabian, Warped Brindle Arabian, Few Spot Appaloosa, Gold Palomino Tennessee Walker, Liver Chestnut Morgan, Buttermilk Buckskin Kentucky Saddler
- Three new Bounty Hunter Missions
- Two new Gang Hideouts
- Two new Treasure Hunting Missions
- Five new trinkets
- ‘To the Ends of the Earth’ Stranger Strand
BALANCING AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Added new ‘Hold to Reel (Fishing)’ option within the Controls settings menu to improve accessibility for the Fishing minigame when using a controller. This allows players to reel in a catch by holding a button rather than circling the analogue stick
- The lock-on range of the Cattleman Revolver has been increased by 5 meters in Red Dead Online, now matching the range of all other revolver weapons
- The lock-on range of the Carbine Repeater has been increased by 5 meters in Red Dead Online, now matching the range of all other repeater weapons
- Updates have been made to the Collector role collectible spawn system to make spawns less predictable
- Madam Nazar now becomes blipped on the map when a Collector item has been unlocked for purchase from her
Xbox One players will receive these additions on January 21, 2020.
Four new weapons have been added to Red Dead Online:
- Navy Revolver
- Toxic Moonshine
- Flammable Moonshine
- Lowry’s Revolver – Unlocked through GTA Online
Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the latest Red Dead Redemption 2 patch notes, and content drop news for the game.