Samsung Galaxy S20 5G Specs and Function Exposure
As the Unpacked conference approached, XDA-Developers broke the news Ishan Agarwal also shared information about the specifications and marketing materials of Samsung Galaxy S20 5G smartphone on Twitter. It is officially announced that the machine is stylish and powerful, with a 6.2-inch Infinity-O widescreen and revolutionary camera, and supports 30X Space Zoom, Single Take and Bright Night.
(Title picture via MSPU)
In addition to one-click image / video shooting, enhanced gaming experience, long-distance super zoom close-up, the Galaxy S20 5G also supports other advanced features, such as night shooting enhancement without flash and various special effects.
The battery can be used for one day and supports fast charging. Built-in large-capacity storage space and provides extended support. IP68-rated dust and splash-proof, can be left for 30 minutes at a depth of 1.5 meters.
(1) Single Take supports 10-second image and video shooting;
(2) Provide the best 5G connection support for some markets;
(3) Support 100X hybrid digital zoom, but there is a certain loss of high-quality imaging quality;
(4) Built-in 4000 mAh battery + fast charge head + data cable;
(5) The actual battery life depends on the specific network and functions, and the results may vary;
(6) It can be used under 5 feet of water for 30 minutes, after which it needs to be cleaned and kept dry.
In addition to the Galaxy S20 5G body, a 25W Type-C fast-charge charging head, USB C-to-C cable, AKG Type-C headset, SIM card access pin, UV protective film, etc. are also included in the box.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor + X55 5G baseband;
12GB RAM + 128GB ROM (supports 1TB microSD expansion);
Screen: 6.2-inch WQHD + Super AMOLED;
Capacitive keyboard, pre-installed Android 10 mobile operating system;
Body size: 2.7 ~ 2 × 5.97 × 0.31 inches (about 5.1 ~ 6.9 × 15.2 × 0.97 cm);
Bluetooth profile: Support A2DP, AVRCP, DI, HFP, HID, HOGP, HSP, MAP, OPP, PAN, PBAP.
Samsung Galaxy s20 Launch Date ?
As for more details of the Galaxy S20 5G, please also wait patiently for the Unpacked new product launch on February 11.
For more information and latest updates stay tuned with Thegamereoof.