Star Wars Battlefront 2 Update Latest Version 1.42 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
Star Wars Battlefront II is an action shooter video game based on the Star Wars film franchise. EA and DICE have released the patch notes for the upcoming Star Wars Battlefront 2 Update 1.42 .Star Wars Battlefront 2 update 1.42 is now available for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Here are the full patch notes for this update.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 update 1.42 patch notes
- Fixed various issues that were causing memory crashes across all platforms.
- Fixed an issue that was causing a server crash when playing Co-Op.
- Fixed an issue where the timer would not correctly show the “Overtime” message, when an enemy is contesting a command post on Co-Op.
- Fixed an issue where a Co-Op game would end prematurely if the enemy AI is capturing a point within the last 7 seconds of a game.
- Fixed an issue an issue with Co-Op matches ending with inaccurate Defeat screens.
- Fixed an issue where AI would not play the objective on Kashyyyk – Instant Action.
- Fixed functionality of Out-Of-Bounds areas on Ewok Hunt.
- Distortion effects are now enabled when Post Process Quality is set to Low.
- Fixed an issue that would cause Voice Over interruptions when the End-Of-Round screens show up.
- Minor issues fixed on Single Player and Instant Action Front-End menus.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 game is available now for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the latest Star Wars Battlefront 2, and content drop news for the game.