Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is a single-player action video game developed by Respawn and published by EA. Today Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order has been released a new update for Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Update 1.04 can now be downloaded for PS4, Xbox one and PC. You have to download 151 MB on the PS4.
This little hotfix fixes some bugs in the game, and has removed the glitch from Ilum.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Trailer Video
Hare is the full patch notes for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Patch Notes 1.04
Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order Patch Notes Update 1.04
- There was an issue that would sometimes cause BD-1 to turn invisible after completing Bogano. This has been fixed and everyone’s favorite droid wants now be visible.
- The Force bar has had its color switched, making it easier to read.
- You will no longer be able to glide through a wall on Ilum.
- An issue that caused the Spire of Miktrull to be raised.
- A missing bridge on Dathomir has been located, no longer blocking game progress.
- Spheres can no longer get stuck in the wall within the Tomb of Eilram.
- The tomb on Dathomir has been addressed.
- Fixed an issue that.
- Players can no longer bypass an area on Dathomir that requires double jump.
- BD-1 wants no longer disappear during a later section of the game.
- Talking to BD-1 during the AT-AT scene on Kashyyyk wants no longer break the scene.
- There was an issue which resulted from the double bladed lightsaber on Dathomir, this has been addressed.
- Improved collision on Bogano.
- Improved collision on Ilum.
- Fixed an issue which would cause the player to die at the same time as another [spoiler] character.
- Fixed an issue which would cause to be affected by lightsaber throws during one of the fights with [spoiler].
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on Dathomir after defeating [spoiler].
- Fixed an issue from where there would not be a character on Dathomir;
- Zeffo has been addressed.
Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order launches on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on November 15.