Stardew Valley Patch Notes Update 1.4.5
The Stardew Valley version 1.4.5 update is live now on PC, and look at the patch notes that reveal that a small number of fixes have been added that follow the 1.4 largest update of the title.
Update 1.4.5 adds a fix to Stardew Valley that is incorrectly initializing and starts without sound on Windows and more.
Here are all the fixes and additions added to Stardew Valley in Update 1.4.5, February 11th, 2020 as per its full patch notes:
Stardew Valley Update 1.4.5 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue on Windows where the game would initialize incorrectly and start without audio.
- Fixed an issue where passable objects, such as torches, could block you from attacking enemies that are standing nearby.
- You can now reclaim the Ancient Seed crafting recipe from Gunther if you donated an Ancient Seed artifact and collected only the seed and not the recipe.
- Fixed an issue that would allow animals to walk on certain water tiles alongside some bridges.
- Wallpapers can no longer be used in place of items to be processed into artisan goods.
- Fixed the Lewis statue letter not granting its reward in the Simplified Chinese localization.
Stardew Valley is available now on PC, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS Vita and mobile.
Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the latest Stardew Valley patch notes, and content drop news for the game.