Tennis World Tour 2 Update 1.08 has arrived today and here is the full list of changes and fixes. This update also supports the new paid DLC pack and includes content such as new players and much more.
Big Ant Studios has determined that this is one of the biggest patches ever released for the game. The patch should now be available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One. The patch is version number 1.08 on PS4 and is 3,927 GB in size. Note that the size of the patch depends on which platform you own the game on.
The full Tennis World Tour 2 patch notes can be found below.
- Double added to career mode.
- 15 new unique Pro-Plater animation profiles have been added.
- A first-time built-in user experience has been added to simplify the game’s learning curve.
- Esports mode has been added to the game.
- The stability during online play has been improved.
- Overall performance has been improved.
- The graphics of the players have been updated and should feel much more realistic.
- The appearance and lighting of the stadium have been improved.
- Increased polygons in the set and now material cards and normal cards (better texture) for a look at a level similar to that of the players.
- Additional skill cars have been added
- Content for Champions Pack (Ace Edition / Annual Pass / Champions Pack DLC owners only)
- The ATP Cup
- 6 other players: Andy Murray, Donna Vekic, Marin Cilic, Justine Henin, Maria Sharapova and Diego Schwartzman.
- 4 more stadiums in London and Melbourne.
- Additional official outfits and equipment.
Tennis World Tour 2 is available now for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. You can visit the game’s official Twitter page for more information.