TEAMFIGHT TACTICS PATCH NOTES 10.4 Whats New ?
TEAMFIGHT TACTICS developers have released a new update TTP Patch Notes 10.4. Tft has begun a new round of testing as Update 10.4 is now available on the PBE.
A look at the tft patch notes reveals an attempt to make Glacial heroes a more attractive option alongside individual hero changes.
Here are all the changes to Teamfight tactics Patch Notes 10.4:
Teamfight Tactics patch 10.4 patch notes, including the bug fixes Riot’s introduced to make the game smoother.
Glacial – Changed
- New Effect: Basic Attacks from Glacials have a 25% chance to stun their target for 1.5 seconds and do bonus Magic Damage.
- 2 Champions: Magic Damage increased to 75 from 50
- 4 Champions: Magic Damage increased to 175 from 150
- 6 Champions: Magic Damage increased to 350 from 300
Crystal – Buffed
- Crystal units’ maximum damage per hit for 2 Champions increased to 110 from 100
Poison – Changed
- Enemy mana cost increase lowered to 33%from 50%
Senna – Changed
- Damage of on-hit buff for allies lowered to 20/45/70 from 25/60/100
Taric – Changed
- Duration of invulnerability changed to 2.5/2.5/8 from 3/3/5
Lucian – Buffed
- Damage is now increased to 50% at all ranks from 30/40/50%
Olaf – Buffed
- Attack speed increased to 125/150/450% from 100/150/450%
Ornn – Buffed
- Damage increased to 125/250/450 from 100/200/300
Singed – Buffed
- Damage increased to 225/300/2000 from 150/300/2000
- Health increased to 850 from 800
- Starting/Total Mana changed to 0/85 from 0/75
- Ghoul Health changed to 500/700/2000 from 500/800/2000
- Multiple Titan’s Resolve are no longer Multiplicative.
- Inferno should no longer proc spell shields like Trap Claw.
- Kog’Maw’s Living Artillery can no longer hit untargetable units.
- LeBlanc & Yasuo now properly deal spell damage to champions with Quicksilver.
- Karma can now target untargetables with her shield and link (Zephyr & Soulbound)
Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the latest TEAMFIGHT TACTICS PATCH NOTES, and content drop news for the game.