The Division 2 Season 2 Patch Notes (June 23, 2020)
Ubisoft performed maintenance on The Division 2 today. After server maintenance today, a server update has also been installed.
Maintenance procedures are now completed and servers are again connected to the Internet. The Season 2 update has begun for The Division 2. The exact information is as follows:
At The Division 2 , maintenance work on PS4, Xbox One and on the PC awaits you today, on June 23rd. The servers go offline for several hours and Season 2 starts.
The new season starts today:
After the big Title Update 10 recently changed a lot in the game, The Division 2 is launching another June highlight today – Season 2.
The new season will begin with longer maintenance. We summarize everything important for the maintenance work and Season 2 for you below.
All you need to know about The Division 2 Season 2 maintenance on June 23
These are the important times today: Massive announced in advance what today’s schedule looks like:
- Maintenance work is to begin at 9:30 a.m.German time
- This is exactly when the server down begins, which is expected to last 3 hours. You can’t play that long – at least not The Division 2
- If there are no unexpected problems, the Division 2 servers should be back online no later than 12:30 p.m. German time
- This would end today’s maintenance
The most important thing about The Division 2 Season 2
This is what awaits you in Season 2: The new season is called “Keener’s Legacy” and should provide The Division 2 with new content regularly over the next few months via the Season 2 Pass.
- New seasonal search
- “Hollywood” global event
- “Phoenix Down” clothing event
- New leagues
- 2 new exotic products
- A new gear set
- A new brand set
- 2 new named weapons
- 2 new named armor pieces
- a new skill variant: Healing Trap
The Division 2 Maintenance Patch Notes (June 23, 2020)
- Implementing Season 2.
- Enabling Season 2 Pass in the store.
- Setting Season level to 1, get ready for Season 2!
The Division 2 Season 2 is available now for PS4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch and Smartphones. Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the latest The Division 2 Season 2 patch notes, and content drop news for the game.