The Division 2 Update Version 1.14 Full Patch Notes For PS4, Xbox One, PC
Ubisoft today released a small hotfix Update 1.14 from Tom Clancy’s.Today’s update seems to offer no new content, according to the patch notes only a few bugs in the game were fixed. The Division 2 is available for download now for PS4, Xbox One and PC. Here are the full patch notes for this update.
The Division 2 Patch Notes 1.14 Latest Update on November 13
The Division 2 Update 1.14 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that caused flares to be stuck and clip with agents bodies after the Signal Flare emote animation was interrupted.
- Fixed an issue where the “Dark Zone perks available at Base of Operations” notification would display despite having no new perks.
- Fixed an issue that caused character’s faces to become distorted after cut scenes.
- Fixed an issue where the social menu did not function when accessed in a downed state in a pre-made group.
- Fixed an issue players were unable to share Gear Mods.
- Fixed an issue where the players that purchased Year 1 Pass were unable to activate the Technician specialization on any world tier.
- Fixed an issue where the donation tabs from any projects that require gear items did not show the correct equipment.
- Fixed an issue that would cause crashes when engaging enemy NPCs in coop challenging difficulty at Lincoln Memorial.
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the latest The Division 2 patch notes, and content drop news for the game.