Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is an action role-playing video game developed by Ubisoft Quebec and published by Ubisoft. It is the 11th major installment, and 21st overall, in the Assassin’s Creed series and the successor to 2017’s Assassin’s Creed Origins.
Ubisoft has announced and detailed the latest update for Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey and it is filled with some great bug fixes that have been annoying players for quite some time.
Update 1.5.1 is now live on all platforms and as I mentioned above, it is filled with a bunch of great fixes. Ubisoft addressed some issues regarding the story creator mode, The Fate of Atlantis, and some main game elements.
Thankfully, the developers released the full set of patch notes for the newest update, so if you’re looking for a specific fix, make sure to check out the full set of updates down below:
ASSASSIN’S CREED ODYSSEY 1.5.1 PATCH NOTES
PATCH SIZES & DEPLOYMENT TIMINGS:
Xbox One: 0.9 GB @ 6am UTC | 2am EDT | 8am CEST
PS4: 0.3 GB @ 6am UTC | 2am EDT | 8am CEST
PC: 0.4 GB @ 1pm UTC | 9am EDT | 3pm CEST
Discovery Tour Standalone (1.0.1): 6.79 GB @ 1pm UTC | 9am EDT | 3pm CEST
Please note that these timings are estimates and subject to change.
Check out the most notable changes with 1.5.1 below.
DISCOVERY TOUR: ANCIENT GREECE
- [PC] Removed the HUD preset option from the standalone version of Discovery Tour.
- [PC] Removed the unintended update history section from the standalone version of Discovery Tour.
- Addressed an issue that caused players to get stuck in world stations under certain conditions.
STORY CREATOR MODE
- Addressed an issue with the calculation of rewards.
- Addressed an issue where the dialogue scene could get blurry when the stage of the dialogue is set to 1v1 close.
THE FATE OF ATLANTIS
- Addressed an issue that reset gathered Isu Knowledge after updating to version 1.5.0.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the Isu Beckon quest from appearing.
- Addressed an issue in A Godless Blight that prevented players from carrying bodies out of the water if they died and reloaded the save game.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the Underworld Pack items to be available in the visual customization section.
Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey is now available for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.