Wreckfest Patch Notes Update 1.51 (July 9, 2020)
Bugbear has released a new update to Wreckfest, Today’s Wreckfest Patch Notes 1.51 update fixes some bugs in the game, and there are also improvements. we have all the information about Wreckfest update 1.51 on July 9.
Wreckfest Patch 1.51 is now available for download for PS4, PC and Xbox One devices.
Wreckfest Patch Notes 1.51 Update for Xbox, PS4 and PC
Wreckfest Patch Notes version
Wreckfest Update SYSTEM
- Game no longer crashes when clients join or bots are being added while host is in the lobby upgrade menu.
- (PC) DLC promo screen no longer gets stuck on the screen when Steam overlay is disabled.
Wreckfest Update 1.51 GAMEPLAY
- AI now does better job handling certain DLC vehicles especially in Class A.
- DLC special vehicles now appear in the “Special Mix” set as well.
- Improved various texture and upgrade issues with Hunter Panther.
- Stock Car can be now tuned even when the player doesn’t own the DLC.
- Fixed Sweeper standard suspension ride height.
- Sweeper’s full cage no longer goes through the driver’s head.
- Improved front loader collision on Mudford Motorcenter.
- Fixed a checkpoint exploit on Sandstone Raceway Alt Route.
- Fixed fences on Northfolk Ring.
- Fixed missing collisions of cardboard boxes on Mudford Motorcenter.
- Fixed a case in which vehicles occasionally spawned in air at Dirt Devil Stadium Dirt Speedway.
- Fixed Kingston Raceway surface info.
- Reduced score thresholds for “Score Streak” derby events.
- Other minor tweaks for more consistent scoring.
- Stock Car: Fixed audio signal path overloading in 32-bit Windows build.
- Roadslayer: Removed sand from the engine.
- Fixed missing characters for Chinese, Korean and Japanese.
- Improved Hungarian localized text.