Saber Interactive’s developers released the Crossplay Update for World War Z on March 23. The latest World War Z Update 1.15 update added crossplay, various gameplay changes and quality of life improvements.
World War Z game version 1.15 also some adjustments and bug fixes in game. Below you can find the complete WWZ 1.15 Update patch notes.
The World War Z update 1.15 is now available for download. You have to download and install a total of 16.5 GB on Playstation 4. There are also some adjustments and bug fixes.
World War Z Update 1.15 Patch Notes
- Added Virus Sample functionality in Campaign
- AI Director will randomly spawn containers with Virus Sample that players can pick up
- Virus samples can spawn from Bombers that are taken down without them exploding.
- The containers are fragile and they will begin to apply negative effects to players as they break.
- If players will manage to finish the mission with containers intact, they will get increased rewards
- AI Director can spawn several virus samples, so bombers will drop them
- Added 4 new weapon variants with unique perks
- Pistol – Increased penetration and damage vs special zombies.
- Machine Pistol – Full auto variant, reloads primary weapon after a special zombie kill.
- Classic Battle Rifle – Semi auto variant, no penetration but deals a lot of damage.
- Battle Rifle – Full auto variant.
- Thumper Grenade Launcher – Incendiary grenades.
- War Heroes character skin pack (included for Season Pass owners)
- Slightly reduced difficulty in hard mode
- Significantly reduced difficulty in normal mode
- Less Special Zombies wants to spawn in normal mode
- Increased preparation timer between waves by 20% in normal mode
- Supply points rewards will begin to scale down later in normal mode
- Added significantly more random pickups in normal mode
- Increased Auto Turret maximum ammo
- Capped by 10 the amount of Auto Turrets that could be placed simultaneously
- Fixed one of the shops not spawning items
- Reduced the amount of ammo secondary weapons drain from ammo boxes by 50%
- Reduced ammo crate cost from 100 to 70
- Significantly increased both XP and currency rewards
- Tweaked Extreme difficulty settings to restore pre-patch balance (it was changed to support crossplay)
- AI Director wants spawn less secondary weapon pickups
- Reworked Bomber drop, he will spawn better Primary and Heavy weapons when killed
- Fixed several issues with perks stacking
- Minor UI and localization fixes
- Fixed several gameplay crashes
- Fixed some gameplay bugs that were causing inability to progress in levels
- Fixed issue that allowed players to clip through geometry in some places
WWZ 1.15 PC Specific Fixes
- Added crossplay between Xbox in PvE
World War Z update Latest 1.15 is now available for download on for PS4 and Xbox One. Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the latest WWZ patch notes updates and content drop news for the game.
Source : Focus