Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro system update MIUI V22.214.171.124
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro has just released the system update MIUI V126.96.36.199, which mainly upgrades the driver version of the GPU, and also optimizes and fixes several issues related to WLAN and router connection.
- Optimize and upgrade GPU driver version to improve system performance
- Optimized the problem of weak signals in the WLAN 5G band
- Fix occasional restart of router system
- Fixed the problem that occasional dual WLAN acceleration could not scan or connect
- Fix occasional disconnection from router, high latency and network disconnection
- Improve the speed of WeChat red envelope notifications on mobile networks
- Update Google security patches to improve system security
- Fix the problem of signal flashback in individual network environments
- Improved speaker sound quality
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro uses a 6.67-inch Pro-grade custom high-end curved primary color screen, with a 90Hz refresh rate and a 180Hz touch sampling rate, supports DC dimming, and has passed Rhine Eye Certification.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro is equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor, supports SA / NSA dual-mode dual-card full Netcom and WiFi6, is equipped with LPDDR 5 memory and UFS3.0, has a built-in 4500mAh battery, and supports 50W wired ultra-fast flash charging.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro cameras
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro uses a fully upgraded 100 million lens, standard 8P lens, 108MP + 12MP + 20MP + super telephoto lens rear four-camera solution, with movie format, new dynamic magic day changing, super night scene and other functions .
Download Xiaomi Mi 10 / PRO Software Update:
Update the Xiaomi Mi 10 firmware waving in batches. Therefore, it may take a few days to reach all Mi 10 units (dubbed Umi) completely. However, if you don’t want to wait more for software update notification, you can check OTA update manually on time interval basis.
To check for OTA updates, just go to device settings> About phone> Software update. If there is a new software update available for your device, you can download and install it. Alternatively, you can head directly to the software updater app on your Xiaomi device to check for a software update.