Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.11 Patch Notes Whats New
The responsible developers of Ark Survival Evolved released a new update today. The Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.11 can now be downloaded for for PC , Xbox One and PS4.
The winter wonderland begins with this update, and there is also some new content such as emotes and event skins.
ABOUT Ark: Survival Evolved is an action survival video game developed by Studio Wildcard, in collaboration with Instinct Games .
Ark Survival Evolved Patch Notes 2.11
ARK: Survival Evolved is available now on PC, Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch.
- Beginning of the winter wonderland:
- Can be activated manually with: -ActiveEvent = WinterWonderland start parameter
- Increased rates twice the breeding (mating interval, speed of egg hatching).
- Increased player XP rates to 2 times
- Increased rates of harvesting to 2 times
- Increased taming rates twice
- Holiday colored dinospawns added
- The Island has been redesigned with a winter landscape and foliage.
- Charcoal and mistletoe are available from Raptor Claus gift drops.
- Raptor Claus:
- Spawns at midnight and throws gifts across the island.
- Gives away some special items like holiday items, some skins, colored candy and chibis.
- Gacha Claus:
- Spawns on all cards
- If you put coal / mistletoe in the inventory of a wild Gacha Claus, crystals will grow.
- Higher quality crystals have a greater chance of chibis.
- New items added:
- Ugly bronto sweater
- Ugly Carno sweater
- Ugly chibi sweater
- Red-ball winter hat
- Gray-ball winter hat
- Violet ball winter hat
- Reindeer antler hat
- Nutcracker slingshot
- Christmas Bola Skin
- 2 sets of underwear on the subject of events (tops and bottoms)
- Chibi pets
- Added new emotes:
- Happy gossip emote
- Christmas song
- Nutcracker dance emote
- Previous event skins have been added:
- Reindeer costume for megaloceros
- Dino party hat
- Party hat
- Dino Christmas hat
- Santa Hat
- Candy club
- Previous event creatures added:
- Gacha Claus
- Previous event elements added:
- Christmas tree
- Christmas socks
- Christmas present
- Christmas lights
- Over 50 Chibi pets from various DLC – including Genesis
- Random coloring
- Can be ‘leveled’ to increase the player’s level.
- Colors for wild creatures:
- light gray
- Bright red
- Dark green
- Dark red
- Dino light red
- Dino light green
- Dino medium green
- Dino Albino
- near White
Source : Arkforum
Ark Survival Evolved Patch Notes game is available now for PS4, Xbox One and PC. Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the latest Ark Survival Evolved patch notes, and content drop news for the game.