Dead by Daylight is an asymmetric survival horror game developed by Behaviour Interactive. he developers of Dead by Daylight have released a new update today, Dead by Daylight Update 1.79 you can now be downloaded for PS4, Xbox One and PC. Minor hotfix with only a hand full of fixes.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a Survivor to fall out of world (from their perspective) when getting hooked.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Survivors to fall through the ground to the floor below when dropped from the Killers shoulder.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the wiggle UI to flicker when getting interrupted.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the wiggle UI to disappear after being picked up and dropped.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the wiggle UI to disappear when getting picked up by the Killer with a Survivor nearby.
Dead by Daylight is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Stay tuned to TheGameRoof for the latest Dead by Daylight Patch Note, and content drop news for the game.